Penne Pasta in Italian SauceFrom foodcouch 6 years ago
- basil (I used fresh for this one) shopping list
- marjoram shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- McCormick's ever-reliable italian seasoning mix. shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- onions shopping list
- minced bell pepper shopping list
- celery shopping list
- ground beef shopping list
- tomato puree' or plain ol' tomato sauce shopping list
- .... I also added melted cheese to the sauce for some creamy taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic, onions, bell pepper and celery. Mix in ground meat, herbs and spices and let cook until brown. Pour in tomato sauce. Season to taste. Let simmer for a few more minutes until its consistency becomes thicker and heavy.
- Once your sauce is ready, pour penne pasta over the simmering sauce, reduce heat to low, and just stir everything together. Serve on plates, top with grated parmesan and place one or two slices of garlic bread on the side.
- Bon appetit!
- for more information and pictures, head over to http://foodcouch.blogspot.com
The Cookfoodcouch San Fernando, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!