Tofu Green CurryFrom splosh 6 years ago
- 1 tblsp peanut oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup curry paste shopping list
- 3 long green chillies, chopped finely shopping list
- 500g tofu, cubed shopping list
- 2 X 400ml cans coconut milk shopping list
- 2 tblsp fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tblsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 tblsp grated palm sugar shopping list
- 150g pea eggplants shopping list
- 1 large zucchini (150g) sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh thai basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped coarsely shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large saucepan, add paste and about two-thirds of the chilli; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add chicken; cook, stirring, until browned
- Add coconut milk, sauce, juice, sugar and eggplants to pan; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until eggplants are just tender.
- Add zucchini, basil and coriander to pan; simmer uncovered, until zucchini is just tender.
- Serve curry sprinkled with remaining chilli and green onion.
The Cooksplosh Mullumbimby, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!