Triple Chocolate GingerbreadFrom dione73 4 years ago
- 1 package chocolate cake mix, any variety shopping list
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream or plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- white chocolate Drizzle: shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 teaspoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray with flour.
- 2. Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until just moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of the pan and cake springs back when touched lightly. Cool on cake rack for 15 minutes. Invert cake onto cooling rack and remove pan. If cake sticks to pan, loosen it from side of pan with long skewer or knife. Cool completely.
- 4. White Chocolate Drizzle: Combine white chocolate chips with milk; microwave on 70% power 1 minute. Stir. If necessary, repeat microwave process in 10-20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until morsels have melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake. (If prepared in advance, drizzle will harden in the bowl while cake is cooling, so prepare just before spooning over cake).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔