Salmon Fillets With A Butter SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 salmon fillets shopping list
- 6 ham slices shopping list
- 3 ounces unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 15 black olives finely chopped shopping list
- 3 teaspoons sun dried tomato paste shopping list
- 20 sage leaves shopping list
- 12 long chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together butter, garlic, olives, tomato paste, salt and black pepper until well blended.
- Cut a deep long slit through each salmon fillet taking care not to cut right through.
- Spread butter mixture into slit then carefully close the slit.
- Place sage leaves over slit enclosing the butter.
- Place a slice of ham over slit then wrap around salmon.
- Knot a chive around each salmon fillet to secure.
- Cook salmon over hot coals 5 minutes per side then serve with a lemon wedge.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!