Cherokee CasseroleFrom darlenewhispers 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 bay leaf, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, thyme shopping list
- 2 cups canned tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup Minute Rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives shopping list
- 1 slice monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring until crumbly. Add onions. Saute until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except olives and cheese. Add half the olives. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spoon into 2 quart casserole dish. Top with cheese and remaining olives. Broil until cheese is melted.
The Cookdarlenewhispers Lone Grove, OK
The Rating4 people
simple great recipe thanks Darlene sounds good. high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great recipe! Thanks! Dooley 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
Saved - thanks I like eating the recipe of a spiritual person...aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!