Peanut Butter Cup FillingFrom orfa 6 years ago
How to make it
- Using a nut chopper, chop all peanuts "except 2 tbsp" into smaller pieces. Save for later.
- Place the 2 tbsp of peanuts in a blender and press the "pulse" button about 5 to 7 times to grind the peanuts into small pieces. This is what will give the filling the texture of Reeses. Don't over grind them.
- Grind the balance of the peanuts in a blender stopping every so often to push the peanuts down towards the blades. Using the "pulse" button helps the peanuts fall naturally back down to the blades. After about 5 minutes you will have fresh peanut butter.
- Empty the peanut butter into a bowl.
- Add the small pieces of peanuts, sugar, dextrose and salt.
- Knead until mixture forms a ball. The filling will be stiff but it will eventually form a ball.
- Fill your chocolate coated cups or candy molds and enjoy. This filling is the closest you will ever make that is like the Reeses brand.