Spicy Hot Baked SalmonFrom littlesponger 7 years ago
- 1.5 - 2 lbs whole salmon fillet ( skin removed) shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Masago (fish egg) shopping list
- 1 stick imitation crab meat, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp dill or parsley (dried or fresh herb) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha hot chili sauce ( add more to make hotter ) shopping list
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1 Tbsp capers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 360 F.
- wash the fillet and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, Masago, chopped crab meat, dill or parsley, Sriracha sauce; mix well.
- Spray Pam on baking pan. Put the fillet,
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over the fillet; then onion slices and capers over the top. Sprinkle lemon juice over the top.
- Bake about 50 minutes until salmon flakes
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating2 people
I'll definatly have to give this one a try.dooley in Krum loved it