Spaghetti Meat SauceFrom kirstencooks 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 link italian sausage shopping list
- 1lb. ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 large onion shopping list
- 4-5 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 29 oz can tomato sauce + 1 14.5 oz. can shopping list
- 3/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 5 tsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and sausage in a large pan. Season meat with salt/pepper, and lightly season with some oregano/basil of you want.
- Cook sliced onion and chopped garlic with olive oil in a large sauce pot. Season with salt/pepper.
- Add the drained meat to the onions and garlic once it is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup of the red wine to the pot, let it cook off almost completely.
- Add the beef broth, let this cook down most of the way as well.
- Add the diced tomatoes, let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, the rest of the red wine, then everything else.
- Let it simmer for 1/2 hour with the lid off, then another 1/2 hour with the lid on.
- Serve with pasta and grated Parmesan if you like!
The Cookkirstencooks Alcala De Henares, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!