Stir-fry Sweet and SourFrom splosh 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 can sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced shopping list
- small brocolli floret, diced shopping list
- 1/2 can mini corns (optional) shopping list
- rice to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a frypan. Add onion and stir for 2 minutes to soften. Stir in garlic, celery and brocolli (and mini-corn if using). Stir-fry over high for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce to low heat and add sweet and sour sauce, cover and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve on rice with soy sauce. Devourable.