Leftover Roast Beef With NoodlesFrom marthacheves 8 years ago
- 1 cup shredded left over roast beef. shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper. shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic. shopping list
- 1 Tbl. vegetable oil. shopping list
- 1 tsp. Worchestershire shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cubes. shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) macaroni cooked according to package shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan saute onion, peppers and garlic in vegetable oil until very lightly browned.
- Add Worchestershire and flour, stir well.
- Add bouillon cubes to hot water and dissolve.
- Add to onion. and peppers.
- Cook on med. heat until sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in sour cream and mushrooms.
- Stir in macaroni and cheese
- Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and dish is hot.
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!