Shrimp Salad With Kiwi BerriesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound kiwi berries sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound large shrimp shelled, deveined and cooked with tails intact shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely julienne radish shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely julienne pomegranate shopping list
- 1/2 head butter lettuce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange berries, shrimp, radishes and pomegranate on shallow lettuce lined salad bowl.
- Mix together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, ginger salt and pepper and pour over salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!