Savory CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or thyme shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1-2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and herbs.
- In another mixing bowl combine egg, milk and cooking oil.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture stirring until just combined then stir in nuts and cheese.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan then bake 1 hour then cool in paynfor 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool thoroughly then wrap and store overnight before slicing.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!