Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 3 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried tomato halves in EVO shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed, chopped shopping list
- 2 smoked red roasted piquillo pepper in oil, chopped shopping list
- 6 kalamata olives, chopped shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- cooked linguini shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sun-dried tomato halve, garlic, roasted peppers, garlic, lemon juice, and olives in a small finger bowl.
- Using a very sharp knife, partially slice three boneless chicken breasts.lengthwise. Stuff the inside of the breasts with the tomato, pepper mixture.
- Place the three stuffed breasts in a foil lined baking dish and sprinkle each with a generous helping of coarse, kosher salt. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in a preheated 425 F oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve over hot buttered, precooked linguini.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating5 people
ok you making me din din ????sounds wonderful
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
It does sounds wonderful I wouldn't mind a share of that dinner :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
'DELISH' "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
from 'Start to Finish'~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!