Country Breakfast QuicheFrom clypol 4 years ago
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes,thawed,squeezed dry. shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 T. butter, melted and divided shopping list
- 1 t. mixed dried herbs( such as thyme, onion powder, rosemary and/or paprika shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt, divided ( I don't use salt ) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 C. half and half shopping list
- 1 T. flour shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper shopping list
- 1 C. shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. cooked ham, sausage or bacon chopped ( I tried all and they all are good ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9-inch quiche pan or deep-dish pan with cooking spray. Combine potatoes, Parmesan cheese, 1 T. of butter, dried herbs and 1/4 t. salt and pepper in medium bowl. Press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are set, cool 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- 2.Meanwhile, whisk eggs, half and half, flour, remaining 1 T. butter, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Sprinkle swiss cheese and ham over crust, pour in egg mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 or 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean ( center will be slightly soft ). Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- For those who care per serving has 260 cal, 17.5 g total fat, 14 g protein, 12.5 g carbs 15.5 mg cholesterol, 610 mg sodium, 5 g fiber
The Cookclypol Lawton, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!