THE BEST ENCHILADASFrom lendag 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven 350
- Take a baking dish and pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom.
- Brown the meat;drain the fat
- Stir in the seasoning and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
- Fill the torillas by placing the cheese down the center
- Place the meat over the cheese (save some meat for the top).
- Gently fold in the sides of the torillas
- Place them seam side down in baking dish
- Spoon the rest of the sauce over each enchiladas
- Spoon the rest of the meat over the enchiladas
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake at 350º about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Makes 12 servings