Minced Beef Fried RiceFrom kidaria 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 1/2 lb. minced lean beef shopping list
- 1/4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cups of frozen peas shopping list
- 1 celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2.5 cups cooked rice, cold shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook eggs about 45 seconds, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set. Transfer eggs to a bowl.
- Add beef and saute for a few minutes
- Add lettuce, peas, celery and onion to same skillet over medium heat. Sauté about 3 minutes, stirring often to break up meat, until browned.
- Stir in ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Remove excess fat and liquid that forms once beef is cooked.
- Increase heat to high and add rice. Stir-fry about 1 minute, until heated through.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and eggs and stir-fry 30 seconds longer.