Easy Lemon Poppy Seed CakeFrom angelgirl94 4 years ago
- 1 3oz box instant lemon pudding mix shopping list
- 1 box lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil-vegetable, corn, canola shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 3-4 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Sift together cake and pudding mixes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add poppy seeds, water, and oil. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake according to cake mix instructions.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan then turn out onto plate.
- Melt butter.
- Add sugar and lemon juice. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over warm cake.
- Serve warm or cooled.