TUSCAN TOMATO PESTO QUICHEFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 15 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup goat cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh minced basil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- pastry shell shopping list
- 1/3 cup pesto shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each tomato in half and squeeze out juices. Mix the cheeses, eggs and salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to the pre-baked pastry shell. Arrange the tomatoes cut side up in the egg mixture and bake in a 425 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove to cool and fill each tomato piece with prepared pesto .
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!