Habanero Pepper Cream PastaFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 8 ounces cavatappi pasta shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 dried habanero pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes OR until al dente.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots, garlic and habanero and cook until lightly browned.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in shallot mixture along with the tomato.
- Mix in the flour and pepper and simmer until thickened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool a few minutes before serving over pasta.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating3 people
I love the sauce recipe. Thank you so much for sharing. 5!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Oooh, I Can Imagine This As A Incredible Base Using New Mexico, Ancho, Chipotle Or Guajillo Chiles. Big Yum! ^5 From Me
Thx For Sharing Lorraine.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
Yummy - what lovely sounding ingredients got my 5 :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it