Shepherds Pie for 100From georgiachef 5 years ago
- 11 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 3 oz. dehydrated onion or onion soup shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2# Diced Cooked carrots, drained shopping list
- 12 oz. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 Cups Cool water shopping list
- 3/4 #10 Can Cut, cooked green beans, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 Gal. mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef with seasonings and onions.
- Drain if necessary.
- Add warm/hot carrots to beef mixture.
- Combine flour and water and stir until smooth.
- Add mixture to meat.
- Add in warm/hot green beans to beef mixture.
- Scale into 12x 18x 2 1/2" pans. (3 needed)
- Prepare potatoes according to directions if instant.
- Portion potatoes onto meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until potatoes are lightly brown.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese last 5 minutes if desired.
- 33-34 servings per pan.