Veggie Tofu EnchiladasFrom tashmoore 4 years ago
- Vegtable oil or butter shopping list
- 1 yellow onion-diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper-diced shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper-diced shopping list
- 1 poblano pepper-diced shopping list
- 1 pkg extra firm tofu-drained and diced shopping list
- Chipotle powder-to taste shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained an rinsed shopping list
- cheese-cheddar, co-jack, mexi blend, or soy grated shopping list
- 38oz enchilada sauce (2 large cans) shopping list
- 16 8” tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add pepper and onion and cook until onion is clear/carmelized.
- Sprinkle chipotle on tofu evenly. Add tofu to skillet and cook until it starts to get dry.
- Add ½ of the enchilada sauce and the beans, mix everything together.
- Sprinkle cheese into center of tortilla, spoon tofu mixture into tortillas, roll up, and place seam down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes.