Brandy Alexander Pie no baking neededFrom aussie_meat_pie 4 years ago
- 1 packet White Wings Crumb Crust shopping list
- 125 grams (4 oz) of white marshmallows shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Creme de Cacao shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of brandy shopping list
- 1 dessertspoon of gelatine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of water shopping list
- 300 ml (1/2 pint) of whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Line 9 inch pie dish with foil. Make up crumb crust to packet instructions. Press into foil lined pie and refrigerate to cool.
- Place marshmallows and milk in top of double saucepan over hot water. Stir over low heat until marshmallows are melted. Add Creme de Cacao and brandy. Cool.
- Whip cream. Sprinkle gelatine into very hot water and totally dissolve. Add to marshmallow mix. Gently fold in whipped cream. Pour into chilled crumb crust. Cover with foil or cling wrap and chill for 24 hours.
- Carefully remove pie in foil from dish. Gently strip the foil from the crust and slide pie on to serving dish.
- Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- Note: I always add a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla and about 1 teaspoon of sugar to cream when whipping it for decoration.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating4 people
a decandent recipe love it thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this. And it contains alcohol, which means I know every one in this house will love it too. 5quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
oh yeah baby bring it to.... tink!!!!! lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it