Tex Mex Stew In The CrockpotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds stew meat shopping list
- 28 ounce can whole tomatoes cut into smaller pieces shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 bag frozen pearl onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 11 ounce can corn with red and green peppers shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix shopping list
How to make it
- Put meat, onions, salsa and can of tomatoes with juice into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and cook on high for 5 hours.
- One half hour before serving add beans, corn and taco seasoning then cook on high 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!