Roasted Red Potato and Garlic SaladFrom thatgirlbill 7 years ago
- 2 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled and washed, cut into bite sizes shopping list
- 1 whole head garlic, cut top off shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellman's is best, unless of course, if you make your own...) shopping list
- 2 Tb. Dijon or spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- (I've tried with fresh herbs..just not quite the same) shopping list
How to make it
- Oven 425
- Place potatoes on baking sheet or in roasting pan and cover liberally with olive oil and season lightly with salt., tossing well.
- Drizzle garlic head with olive oil and place whole head in potatoes.
- Roast potatoes and garlic, turning all occasionally, until potatoes are fork tender, but not too soft.
- Remove from oven place potatoes in large serving bowl
- Squeeze garlic from peels into small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise (more or less to taste) to garlic.
- Add Dijon (more or less to taste)
- Stir in dried Oregano and dried Parsley.
- Stir garlic mayo into potatoes
- Serve warm. Store leftovers in fridge immediately and can be served cold later.