Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Tomatillo SalsaFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- two 12-14oz. pork tenderloins shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic,4 finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs ground cumin shopping list
- 1 Tbs ground oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbs fine ground coffee,pereferably decaf shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 ib. tomatillos,husked shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chile,halved lenthwise,seeds discarded shopping list
- 1/3 c cilantro leaves shopping list
- oil for brushing shopping list
How to make it
- Cut lengthwise down the center of each tenderloin being careful not to cut all the way through. Open each tenderloin like a book.
- In a bowl,combine chopped garlic,oregano,coffe and 1 Tbs. salt. Rub the mixture on the porl. Transfer to a baking dish,cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the tomatillos and chile,cook,stirring occasionally,until the tomatillos are softened,about 8 mins. Let cool.
- Using a food processor,mix the tomatillo mixture,remaining clove of garlic and cilantro till almost smooth;season with salt.
- Preheat the broiler. Brush the pork with the oil. Broil 5 mins. on each side or grill. cover with foil and let rest for 10 mins. Slice on an angle across the grain. Serve with tomatillo salsa.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
What A Great Blend Of Flavors Here.goblue434 in Anniston loved it