Chicken and Spaghetti with a KickFrom susana 6 years ago
- chicken shopping list
- margarine, 1 block shopping list
- onions, 1 cup chopped shopping list
- bell pepper, 1- chopped shopping list
- mushroom soup - 1 can shopping list
- Rotel tomatoes Original Recipe - 1 can shopping list
- pimentos, 1 (4-oz) jar shopping list
- 1 small can of sliced mushroom, drained shopping list
- Velveeta -1 lb shopping list
- thin spaghetti, 12-oz cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken, salt and pepper.
- When cooled remove from the bone-
- Saute the onions and bell pepper in margarine until tender-
- Mix the chicken, onions, and bell pepper well and put back into the spaghetti pot with the drained spaghetti
- Dice the Velveeta up on top
- Add dthe soup, the tomatoes, the pimentos and the mushrooms
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring often until all the cheese is melted and the other ingredients are well incorporated-
- Pour into a greased 9X 13 inch pyrex baking dish.
- Bake, covered with foil, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- A winner! -Susana