Oriental Sake Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken wings tips removed then drumsticks and wings separated shopping list
- 3 scallions green and white parts finely chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sake shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or plastic and coat chicken wings thoroughly.
- Marinate refrigerated for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cook over hot coals or under a preheated broiler for 10 minutes on each side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!