Baked ZitiFrom lenora 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 9 lbs. ziti pasta shopping list
- 1 #10 can Contadina spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 12 oz. eggs, beaten shopping list
- 4 oz. parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 lbs. mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Contadina Spaghetti Sauce and heavy cream; blend well. Pour creamy sauce over cooked ziti pasta; mix well and set aside. Combine ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, grated Parmesan cheese and basil leaves; mix well.
- In each of two well-sprayed full steam table pans, layer 4 pounds ziti mixture and 8 ounces ricotta mixture.
- Top each pan with 1 pound mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350-degree F. conventional oven 30-35 minutes, or 300-degree Convection oven 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 40 8-ounce servings