Banana Cream DessertFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 packages instant banana pudding mix shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups milk shopping list
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream softened shopping list
- 3 bananas sliced shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar together and pat all but 1/2 cup into the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
- Beat pudding, milk and ice cream on high for 8 minutes.
- Stir in bananas then pour over graham cracker crumbs.
- Whip the cream and sugar together and spoon on top of dessert.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs and refrigerate until well chilled.