Grilled Chicken Spinach Cranberry SaladFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
- SALAD: shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 8 oz fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2 C feta (or goat) cheese, crumbles shopping list
- 1/4 red onion (small), sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/2 C dried sweet cranberries shopping list
- 2 T almonds, toasted, sliced (optional) shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/2 C Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (bottled) shopping list
- 2 T orange juice (without pulp) shopping list
- 1 t orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- Grill Chicken 7-8 min per side until done but still juicy.
- Cool, then slice diagonally and chill for 20 min.
- Wash (well chilled) spinach and tear into bites.
- Add 1/2 cheese and 1/2 onion and toss.
- Combine dressing components in a small bowl and pour over salad ad toss.
- Sprinkle on remainng cheese.
- Top with grilled chicken pieces, cranberries and almonds.
- Serve innediately.