Chicken SpaghettiFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken or 6 chicken breast shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small jar pimentoes shopping list
- 1 can Ro-tel (diced chilies & tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese (cubed) shopping list
- salt & pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken with salt and pepper until done. (Save the broth).
- Debone chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Bring broth to a boil and add spaghetti noodles. Cook until noodles are tender and has absorbed the chicken broth.
- Saute onions and bell peppers in 1/2 stick butter or margarine until tender.
- Melt Velveeta cheese with remaining 1/2 stick butter over med-low heat until cheese is completely melted and smooth (I usually skip the other 1/2 stick butter or margarine and use the Ro-Tel tomatoes to melt the Velveeta cheese).
- Add all the ingredients together. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned on top.