Coconut Cream Cake FillingFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl, set aside.
- Heat milk, milk powder, butter and salt to just below a boil.
- Pour over chocolate chips, stirring to melt them completely.
- Stir in coconut extract.
- Beat in powdered sugar until slightly thickened.
- Allow to cool and set (though do not refrigerate) until almost firm.
- Beat with a spoon or mixer (for fluffier frosting) until spreadable, then smooth on cooled cake.
- Alternatively, chill and use for candy centres.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!