Corn CasseroleFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic and then drain off the excess grease. Put the ground beef mixture onto the bottom of a lightly greased casserole dish and pour the cream corn evenly on top of the beef mixture.
- Top the cream corn with the mashed potatoes and spread evenly.
- Dot the top of the mashed potatoes with butter and place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- juels Clayton, NC
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- dutchie326 Parker, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating3 people
You must have had me in mind, this is the recipe that I am always on the look out for!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This sounds different and so good! Will definitely try, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Delicious is all I can say - like the sound of ingredients in this :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!