pineapple orange angel food cakeFrom jadedmom 5 years ago
- 1 prepared round angel food cake ( I sometimes use the smaller "no sugar added" ones) shopping list
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple with liquid shopping list
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (i use the 1 oz size of fat free sugar free) shopping list
- 2 small cans or 1 regular one of mandarin oranges, well drained shopping list
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip Lite, thawed shopping list
- 1 small can of drained oranges for garnish on top if desired shopping list
How to make it
- cut cake into 3 layers.
- Mix the pineapple and pudding mix until well blended.
- Add the oranges to the pudding mix, mixing well. The oranges will look like the pineapple pieces once mixed up.
- Fold in the cool whip. At this point I sometimes put this mix in the fridge to get stiffer but it's not needed.
- Frost layers, sides, and top of cake with this mixture.
- Add orange pieces to the top if desired for "flair".
- Let chill for a couple of hours.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jadedmom Baton Rouge, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔