Cherry And Pecan Cream Cheese SpreadFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 cup Dried sour cherries shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted shopping list
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp lime zest, freshly grated shopping list
- Scones or crackers, as accompaniments shopping list
How to make it
- The first step would be to simmer cherries in water. Cook the liquid until it gets reduced to the quantity of a tablespoon.
- Now, in a separate bowl, whisk together cream cheese, pecans, lime juice, thyme, zest, cherry mixture, salt and pepper.
- Store the spread, for about 2 days, in the refrigerator.
- Serve it with scones or crackers.