Antipasto Sausage SkewersFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 12 ounces fully cooked Italian-style poultry sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces or (any cooked sausage of your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil shopping list
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained, rinsed and cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces if large shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; mist with cooking spray. Add the sausage; cook, turning 2 or 3 times, until warmed through and browned, about 8 minutes.
- Thread 1 small or 1/2 large basil leaf onto a small wooden skewer. Add a piece of roasted red pepper, sun-dried tomato, artichoke and sausage, arranging them on the skewer so that it can stand up on the sausage end. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make about two-dozen skewers.