Sausage and Potato CasseroleFrom bengalfan 5 years ago
- 1 pound bulk sausage shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 cups shredded hashbrown potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage and drain.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Keep 1/2 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top later.
- Cover and bake at 350 until potatoes are tender.
- Remove and sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven until cheese is melted.