Bacon Quiche Biscuit CupsFrom kytigger 5 years ago
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and finely crumbled shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 oz) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium) shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Golden Lays® refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375F. Grease 10 muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and eggs on low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onions; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4 inch rim. Place bacon in the bottom of the dough -lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuits are golden brown.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
What a nice treat to make for Sunday breakfast when we are all home! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
These sounds great and so easy - thanks got my 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
awsome recpe all great ingrdeints all together yummie thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!