Bacon Quiche Biscuit CupsFrom kytigger 4 years ago
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and finely crumbled shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 oz) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium) shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Golden Lays® refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375F. Grease 10 muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and eggs on low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onions; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4 inch rim. Place bacon in the bottom of the dough -lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuits are golden brown.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
awsome recpe all great ingrdeints all together yummie thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sounds great and so easy - thanks got my 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
What a nice treat to make for Sunday breakfast when we are all home! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!