Egg Scramble with CavierFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using an egg topper remove the top 1/4 from 4 of the eggs being careful to remove only the top.
- Pour the yolks and whites into a small bowl and set the eggshells aside.
- Crack open the remaining 2 eggs and add the yolks and whites to the bowl.
- Using a fork beat the eggs until thoroughly blended.
- Bring a small saucepan three-fourths full of water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium so the water maintains a simmer.
- Place one of the reserved eggshells in the simmering water for 15 seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon carefully remove eggshell and place upside down on paper towel to dry.
- Repeat with the remaining eggshells.
- In a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the eggs have thickened about 5 minutes.
- Place the empty eggshells in egg cups.
- Fill the shells with the scrambled eggs dividing evenly.
- Garnish with the chives and a dollop of caviar.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!