Cocoa cakeFrom mspia 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- In a medium bowl mix butter and sugar until you have a fluffy white cream.
- Add eggs one by one mixing constantly until well incorporated.
- Add milk and continue mixing.
- In another bowl sift the dry ingredients; add them to wet mix.
- Pour mix over an already buttered cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
The Cookmspia Buenos Aires, BR
- Not added to any groups yet!