Chocolate Chip Banana Walnut BreadFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten well shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups mashed banana shopping list
- 3/8 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chip shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease and flour loaf pan. Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda in large bowl. Mix in oil, eggs and bananas. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix all ingredients together and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick. (Insert toothpick into center of loaf; if toothpick comes out clean, loaf is done.) Let cool for 15 minutes in pan, then turn out on a rack to cool completely.