Veal BurgersFrom davidwhittaker 7 years ago
- 1 slice bread, torn into small pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 pound ground veal shopping list
How to make it
- Place torn bread into a bowl and sprinkle with milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in egg until combined.
- Season with basil, rosemary, and pepper.
- Mix in veal until evenly mixed.
- Shape veal mixture into four patties. Make a small indent in the middle of each patty. This helps keep your patties flat after grilling.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Grill veal burgers to desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Place a slice of cheese on each burger, and allow to melt for about 1 minute before serving on grilled buns.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- davidwhittaker Avon Lake, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔