Two Cheese SticksFrom donitakate 5 years ago
How to make it
- Roll each roll into a six inch rope, flatten.
- Lay about a tbsp. of grated monterey jack cheese along the center lengthwise. Fold and pinch sides to cover cheese center; roll again to firm seal.
- Dip in butter, roll in parmesan.
- Spray large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place bread sricks on the sheet, then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and parsley (or Italian herb mix). Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double. Remove wrap.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cool.
The Cookdonitakate Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!