Top of the Morning Sun Dried Tomato Jack PizzaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal shopping list
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough thawed shopping list
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce shopping list
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese with sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small red or yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh corn shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ripe black olives sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle cornmeal on large baking sheet.
- Press pizza dough into an oval shape then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Heat gas grill to medium or prepare charcoal grill for medium coals.
- Cook ground beef in non-stick skillet until no longer pink then drain off fat.
- Carefully remove pizza dough from baking sheet and place on grill.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza crust from grill and place on baking sheet grilled side up.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust then sprinkle with half of the sun-dried tomato jack cheese.
- Add the cooked ground beef, peppers and corn then sprinkle with remaining sun-dried tomato Jack cheese then season with pepper.