Simple Cucumber SoupFrom winslow1204 6 years ago
- 3 medium cucumbers shopping list
- 3 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 clove of minced garlic, shopping list
- 3 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of cider vinegar shopping list
- TOPPINGS: shopping list
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 c. of minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 3/4 c. of sliced toasted almonds shopping list
How to make it
- You will want to first peel your cucumber(I save the peelings for my kids, they love them!)
- Remove seeds and cut into chuck size pieces.
- Now you want to puree them in small batches.
- AFter you hae transeferred to a large bowl, you can now pour in the sour cream, vinegar, garlic, and salt until this is blended well.
- Place a top on this mixture and refrigerate for around 4 hrs.
- Make sure you stir this well.
- Ladle in bowls and serve.
- Garnish as desired.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!