Chicken Onion SoupFrom gennymac 4 years ago
How to make it
- Add olive oil to a skillet
- Rough chop whole onion, add to skillet and saute till begin to brown
- Pour all chicken stock into a soup pot and heat on low.
- Skin roasted chicken, discard
- Tear chicken into bite size chunks, set aside.
- When stock is beginning to boil, add all macaroni, and turn heat to low
- Let cook for 10 minutes
- Add browned onion from skillet, add chicken
- Heat for 5 minutes and serve, add salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookgennymac Covington, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!