Sweet and Sour MeatballsFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp. minced onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- dash of black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup Heinz Chili Sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup red currant jelly shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Form into 40 meatballs.
- Brown lightly in oil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chili sauce and jelly. Pour over meatballs.
- Simmer 10 to 12 minutes.
- Until sauce thickens.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating5 people
I KNOW I LOVE THESE TOO I PUT IN THE CROCK POT AND SERVE THEM AS APPETIZERS AT PARTIES
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great recipe ~ 5 forksaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Love it, thanks! ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it