Cabbage and Corned BeefFrom jillianreading 8 years ago
- 3 large carrots shopping list
- 1 c. chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 c. water shopping list
- 4 lb. corned beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut into pieces shopping list
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chunked shopping list
- Half a small head of cabbage, cut in wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Place carrots, celery, seasonings, and water in slow cooker
- Add beef. Cover with onions.
- Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 5-6 hours
- Lift corned beef out of cooker and add potatoes, pushing them to bottom of cooker and add potatoes, pushing them to bottom of cooker. Return beef to cooker.
- Cover. Look on low for 1 hour.
- Lift corned beef out of cooker and add cabbage, pushing the wedges down into the broth. Return beef to cooker.
- Cover. Look on Low 1 more hour.
- Remove corned beef. Cool and slice on the diagonal. Serve surrounded by veggies.
The Cookjillianreading Williamsville, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!