Carries Killer Chicken KabobsFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
- 1 lb.boneless,skinless chicken-cut into good sized cubes shopping list
- 1 large can drained pineapple chunks (reserve juice for later) shopping list
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 large green peppers cut into medium sized chunks shopping list
- 1/2 large onion cut into chunks shopping list
- 1/2 lb.large fresh whole mushrooms shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- Marinade: combine all ingredients shopping list
- 1 C.LaChoy soy sauce (not reduced sodium) shopping list
- 1 C.Lawry's Teriyaki/pineapple marinade shopping list
- reserved pineapple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Alternate chicken,vegetables,pineapple,etc on skewers until you reach the end.Season well with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Brush on marinade mixture and refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour.
- Grill on medium heat for approx 25 minutes,basting heavily w/marinade every 5-6 minutes,just be careful when turning.
- Serve over chicken flavored rice.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!