Blueberry Dump CakeFrom drayo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a rectangular baking pan, dump slightly drained pineapple (you will need a bit of the syrup to moisten the cake while baking). Spread evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- Dump the blueberry pie filling and spread evenly on top of the pineapple.
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts.
- Spread the cake mix evenly on top.
- Evenly dot the top of the cake mix with butter.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the top turns light brown.
The Cookdrayo Pasig, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!